Wednesday, January 28, 2009

22 Weeks

Some days I feel like time is flying, others like it is standing still. One thing I'll tell you that isn't standing still is the growth of my belly! I'm really starting to feel a difference, trying to get up, or tie my shoes. Not that I can't do these things, just that it's noticeably uncomfortable when I do. Another problem is that my fatigue is starting to come back. I don't know if it's because my sleep hasn't been as continuous as it used to be, or just that my lack of exercise is catching up with me, all I know is it's not even 10am and I'm sitting here yawning away and trying to keep my eyes open.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. I usually coach volleyball, and normally at a much higher level, lots of commitment etc. But this year I cut back to just one day a week in our mini vball program. The only problem is that it happens to run back to back with the new pre natal class that I'm starting tomorrow night. So I leave straight from work to go to the school, coach from 5-6, which makes me pretty tired to begin with, then head home, grab a quick snack and head to my fitness class. So funny, because normally this would be a very average night for me, but these days it seems very daunting and I'm sure it's going to be exhausting. I guess the good thing is that I have a Dr. appointment in the morning so I'm not going in to work until later, meaning I'll get a little bit of a sleep in which should help out. Wish me luck!


22w4d

No comments: