Tuesday, January 13, 2009

20 weeks! Half way!

Hard to believe, but we are half way done! Counting down instead of up now! And 5 months pg, totally unreal. I am so fortunate to be feeling really well right now. Sleeping is pretty good most of the time, I'm able to eat just about anything I want (just smaller amounts), and I've been in a good mood most of the time too.

I have been pretty lazy overall, not really exercising the way I want to, but I did just commit to a 6 week (2x/week) pre natal fitness class that I'm really excited about. It's at a friend's house that is only a couple minutes away, and since it will be all people I know I will not be able to skip out! I also want to get my butt to the gym a couple days a week to at least get on the elliptical or something but we'll have to see about that.

I'm excited to get going on the nursery as soon as the bedding gets here. I think I've decided to skip some of the expensive furniture I was looking at and go for some simple things from ikea instead. The reason being I know I want a good quality stroller since that will get a lot of use, and I'd rather budget for something like that that needs to be better quality than the furniture that I just 'like'.

That's about it for this week. Still waiting for the cute belly to show up...had enough with the 'muffin top' lol!

1 comment:

Silvina said...

I can't believe your halfway done!!! Time goes by really fast. GL with the nursery.