Monday, September 29, 2008

Holding my breath

So I have this sensation of just waiting, I know that if m/s is going to come there is nothing I can do about it, but every time I smell something gross, or eat something different I half gag and wonder if that's a normal gag or a m/s gag. One of my main concerns is that I have had issues with anxiety in the past, and my anxiety comes along with lovely nausea. So I don't know if I'm just nervous/anxious, and that's causing me to be nauseous or if I actually am. I know I'm over thinking this, but that's me.

As for how I'm actually doing, things seem to be okay. I had my first appointment with my Dr. last week, as always she was great, asked if i had any questions. I checked on playing volleyball which she said was fine as long as i was up for it. So I'll continue with that until I just don't feel comfortable anymore (aiming for mid November at least) Then she told me that I can come back in for a 1/2 hour appointment sometime over the next couple of weeks (note to self, make that appointment) and then in the 10th week I can come in to see if we can hear the heart beat! Crazy, that just made it all seem a lot more real.

I promised myself I was going to be good with taking belly pics, I think right now I'm in denial that I need to take a 'before' picture yet. But I should probably get on that pretty soon before baby bloat takes over. Right now it's only bad in the evenings, which is good because I can put my pj's on and not cut off circulation like some of my pants do!
5w2d - Baby would fit into one frame of and 8mm film strip

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey! I just wanted to say congrats again on your BFP! I know your anxious but try to relax :-) Oh, and don't forget to take some belly picts for us!