Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow! BFP!

After having the early m/c last month, I really didn't think it would happen this quickly, but I'm so happy that it did. We are Pregnant! Wow, that is crazy to even think, let alone put down in writing.

I promised myself I wouldn't test yesterday unless my temp went up, it stayed the same. So when I got up I didn't test. But I had a job interview yesterday morning, so I went to that, and when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I tested and got a +. I didn't really believe it and didn't tell anyone, even DH, went to work, and lurked here, but couldn't even bring myself to post.

I got home late last night after work and went to take a CBE, and it was confirmed. We are really excited but nervous/cautious because of last time. Now we are just hoping and praying that this is a sticky baby.


3w5d-Apparently the little one is smaller than a grain of rice.

No comments: