Thursday, September 11, 2008

Once again...we wait

So the blood work came back normal and there's no need to delay anything. Which is good, since we had some pretty good timing this month already. And here we sit again in the 2WW. I just found out the DH is going to have to start scheduling his travel for work soon, so I am going to stay very positive about the cycle. If we are pg this time we won't have to worry about his travel throwing things off in the future.

No phantom symptoms really. I think the fact that last month I had no symptoms, probably because I wasn't looking for them (we had terrible timing) and that resulted in a BFP, so hopefully that will keep me from reading into things too much.

I'm excited that it's the fall so I'll be getting back into my regular activities. Volleyball starts this weekend with a tournament as well as my regular league on Sunday night. Hopefully I won't be participating in that much longer, but we'll see how it goes. And tonight is our second night of our 'Learn to Curl' session. We signed up for a co ed curling league with another couple and are taking some lessons now so that we are ready to go. It's going to be hilarious!

That's all, nothing too exciting. Just looking forward to trying to avoid that stockpile of HPT under my sink...I will not test early....I will not test early....

Not too early anyway!

No comments: