Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little secret

So I survived my first weekend without too much worry. I was a little stressed last night playing volleyball, I know everyone has been told that they can play until 2nd trimester, some Dr.'s have even told girls they can play until they are showing, but I was still nervous.

Another source of stress is that DH has left for work for the week, so it's just me and Ella holding down the fort. I didn't do a lot all weekend, we hung around the house so DH could get all his laundry and everything done for his trip on Saturday. Then Sunday he left at 4:30am so that threw me off a little bit. I got up and went to church, did some laundry and went to get some groceries, then I had volleyball last night. I guess I"m probably going to have to tell people a little earlier than I thought since I'll have to back out of volleyball, and my team will need to find someone to replace me. Once I talk to my Dr. this week I'll figure out exactly how long I should be playing.

Symptoms so far? Well, I was better yesterday, but Fri/Sat I had the worst bloat, I had to massage my stomach for a while when I went to bed because it hurt so bad. I'm thinking doing some yoga may help with that so I'm going to check out the classes at my gym this week and see when I can go. Other than that I haven't felt anything else yet, which I'm grateful for.

My parents are going to come visit this weekend so I think we'll probably tell them then, although if I'm still feeling well I may wait a little longer. I kind of like having it as a secret between DH and I, and although I will tell them to keep it a secret from the rest of the family I'm not quite sure how that will work.

Feeling great today, hope this keeps up!




4w2d - Little one is the size of a cucumber seed

No comments: