Friday, July 4, 2008

Canada Day '08

As we were walking to the fireworks on Tuesday night I realized that I need to keep better track of what we've been up to over our first year of marriage. Actually I'd like to continue to do it too. I was trying to think about what we did for last year's Canada Day, and that got me thinking about other holidays too. It's funny because the years are starting to kind of get blurry. This September we'll be together for 5 years, and trying to remember all those holidays is tough, so maybe through my blog, or maybe some sort of journal I'm going to do my best to record all the special occasions.

This Canada Day was really nice, laid back, and fun. I just vegged around the house for a while in the morning, 'cause G. had to work. Then I went to visit Carla at her place. We ended up going to pick up Hessian and got some ice cream, we took that down to the lake and just hung out. The sun was out and it was a beautiful night. G. came over for dinner and then we of course had to check out Neal's new Wii. We stopped into Bedford to watch the fireworks. It was a gorgeous night, perfect weather. But headed home pretty early as we had to work on Wednesday. Overall a great kick off to summer.

No comments: