Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching up

Trying to keep this blog going makes me realize how boring my life is! lol I can never think of I want to write about, although I'm pretty much busy all the time. Had a great weekend, relaxed night at the movies Friday, some visiting with family and friends on Saturday. Yesterday kind of sucked because DH had to leave for a week's business trip. But my sister came by and we spent some time at the lake, which I've realized I need to do a lot more of. I live in this beautiful community surrounded by parks and lakes and I never take advantage of it. That will be a goal for the rest of the summer!

In TTC news, I got cross hairs! For the first time. They are dashed, but they are there. I guess I'll have to wait and see how the rest of the week goes, but for now I'm 4DPO. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to O before DH left, but if FF is right we timed things perfectly this month. I know that doesn't guarantee anything, but I least I know we did everything we could.

I also love now that DH (even though we don't talk about it a lot) has got the baby fever too! We were out for lunch with some friends last week when I noticed this tiny little baby. The parents' were putting her in the car as we were going to the car. I didn't think anyone else noticed. But when we were getting in the car DH said 'that's a really small baby, ...we need a big one". Shocked that he had even noticed I said "Actually a small one would be fine for me". He explained that he didn't care what size it was in the beginning, as long as it's bigger later, you know, for sports and stuff.

Ahhh, the brilliant minds of men. ( at least I'm not the only crazy one thinking about babies all the time!)

No comments: