Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to the world Noah

With my complete lack of writing I wasn't able to put in up to date announcements, the biggest one being that I'm now an aunt! I've kind of been an aunt to my DH's nieces but I think there's something a little different when it's your own family. So very early on June 16th, weighing 8lbs 6oz, beautiful Noah John was born.

This is one of the hard things about living away from home. We are only 3.5 hours away, but it's a lot when I was just home for a wedding a couple of weeks ago, and we know we will be going for vacation later in the summer. So it looks like I'm going to have to wait a few more weeks to see him in person. For now I'll have to do with pictures and videos which my brother has been great at getting out to us.

Can't wait to meet him!

No comments: