Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy/Big Weekend

So weekends have become gold to us, we are literally 'working for the weekends'. It's so hard to get everything done/see everyone you want to see over the busy summer months. Saturday we drove a couple of hours to Greg's family reunion where I surprisingly was only asked why we don't have kids yet twice. Thank God for name tags, because I didn't have a clue who anyone was. It was a beautiful place though, and for the quick couple of hours we were there it wasn't too bad. Lots of cute kids, and a boat full of booze (not kidding, the boat was the cooler, should have taken a picture!)
Then we had to hop on the ferry to head to PEI. Greg had a ball tournament, but his game was rained out Saturday night, and we also were waiting on news from one of our best friends who was currently in the hospital waiting for her new baby to be born. Sunday morning we got news that her beautiful baby boy, all 9 lbs of him, was born via section at 1:30 am!
Sunday was great too, church with my parents, then off to the ball field to watch Greg. We had a picnic in the park and my brother brought my new nephew Noah to meet us! So cute. Of course he tried to make me look bad by bawling the second I touched him, but he chilled out pretty quickly. He really is a great baby.
TTC? 11dpo, temps still up, scared of a BFN...terrified of not knowing! Testing tomorrow...I think!

No comments: