Monday, July 28, 2008

A visit home...aka...baby land!

A quick trip home to visit with a friend who traveled the whole length of the country turned into a crazy baby weekend. First of all, it was a truly amazing weekend of gorgeous weather in one of the most beautiful places in the world (okay maybe I'm a little biased). But really...here was my view leaving on the ferry last night, my brother and his girlfriend were sitting by the water watching me leave.
But, the view wasn't the main thing I was there to see. I'm kicking myself for not getting pictures with Jenn and her little guy Coady, but I couldn't help putting a pick of them up here anyway, he's just too cute!

How absolutely adorable are they? Jenn is a close friend from high school who moved away about 10 years ago. She has since been married and had this gorgeous baby boy, and I haven't seen her in 7 years, it was so nice to visit with them, and i hope to go visit them sometime soon too.

Next on 'baby tour 2008' was of course my wonderful 6 week old nephew Noah. He's growing so fast, and I've been so blessed to get to see him so much. My brother has been doing a great job, and I love watching him being 'Dad'.


And last but not least, my final baby visit was with by friend Ellen and her boyfriend Stephen who just last Sunday welcomed Kieran Xavier into their family. It was a quick visit with them as they were heading to their family cottage, but it was so nice to check in and see how wonderfully they were doing.
So that was my weekend! Not to mention that as I know everyone who is TTC experiences, I was being 'stalked' by pregnant women everywhere I went! lol And had a phone call on the way home of another couple we know being PG. So much fun...

No comments: