Monday, February 1, 2010

So happy with our pics....a year long process

It was almost a year ago that I started looking into local photographers about getting some maternity picturess done. My problem was that I was feeling like I would regret spending money on mat pics when I'd really be wanting pics with the whole family later. I found a perfect comprimise when I found a package that could be split into two sessions, one before and one after the baby was born.

So the family pics were taken in October when Lyla was about 5 months, and the maternity pictures are from last May when I was 36 weeks pregnant. I just finally got around to ordering my prints and the hr files, which I'm so happy I did. These are just a few of my favorites.






















1 comment:

Hua said...

These pictures are very well done. I'm glad you were able to find a photographer that was able to do a before and after. I really like the picture where Lyla is in a chicken costume. It's too cute.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com