Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mommy's shopping spree!

So I've been putting off getting a few things that I wanted, so today Lyla and I hit the stores! lol We got a fisher price mini booster chair (the one that straps to your dining chair) so I wasn't sure if I wanted a full sized one, but I think it will really come in handy. So when the Chicco Polly went on sale this week I thought I should pick it up. It's super cute and I love all the features. Especially the small fold. I didn't know if I wanted a full sized chair since we don't have a lot of space, but it packs up super small. So far love it!

Next stop, I needed to get a new sleep sack for Lyla. We had a couple of 0-6 month ones given to us, and I bought one of the ones with sleeves from Carter's, but she's been growing out of them, so I figured I should invest in a good one that will last for a while. Luckily the store had this super cute style in the size I was looking for. Super cute!


I also stopped into The Children's Place. They had some crazy clearance prices. So of course I had to pick up a few things. I bought 12 month sizes so they'll fit a little later on. Fun Day!
Funny how I bought nothing for myself, but it was still a lot of fun...oh how things change!

No comments: