Monday, March 9, 2009

My next 30 years...

Hard to believe, but I'm 'all grown up'! lol Well, on paper anyway. Saturday was my 30th birthday and it was a great day. Had a lazy Saturday morning, and then went to watch some volleyball. I'm not coaching a team this year but some of the girls I coached last year were playing so I thought I'd go cheer them on. Then I just came home and had a relaxing afternoon. Greg told me we were going to supper, so I assumed that maybe there would be some of my friends there. I was pleasantly surprised to find a whole bunch of my friends waiting for me at a house where they had a kind of surprise potluck...so fun. Pretty layed back night but was really nice. I just realized the next morning that I didn't take any pics so I thought I better take a picture of the beautiful flowers a couple of my girlfriends gave me. So nice.



When asked how I felt about my 30th? What else could I ask for? An amazing husband, great friends and our first baby on the way. Life doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: