Thursday, March 26, 2009

30 weeks, 3/4 done

Still moving along, everything seems to be going well. My only complaint continues to be the swelling, I got in the tub last night and couldn't believe my big thick ankles, so attractive. One concern right now is that Greg is really sick, well he's boy sick, which means lots of drama a sulking. I'm just hoping I can avoid it. Maybe it's a good thing that he's going away this weekend so he's not around me. My parent's are going to come over for the weekend, so it will be nice to spend some time with them.

Saturday I went to a cloth diapering workshop which was a great source of information, but now has me kind of obsessed and trying to figure things out. Trying to make things cost effective, but also easy enough that we (mainly dh) will want to stick with it. I'm not too worried about the first couple of weeks. If we find things are too hectic as it is and we need to do some disposables we will, but I'd like to get into the rythm asap. I've been spending lots of time researching and have come up with lots of ideas, I just have to sit down and make some decisions.

Not a lot of other news right now, so just this weeks pics...growing and growing!

No comments: