Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27w3d

I'm feeling pretty scattered today, it's like time is flying by and I have no control over it. It's not that things are stressful, it's just all coming at me at once. The days that used to drag on are now going by so quickly that I can't keep track of what's going on.

We had a pretty busy weekend. Curling Friday night (we won! lol), got to hang out with our friends new baby. He was born at 33 weeks, and now at 8 weeks old weighs just 7lbs, so cute. Saturday I had to work for a bit, and then we had Greg's parents over for supper. Greg and his Dad put together the crib and one of the dressers, which was nice for them to do together. Sunday we had church in the morning, then friends over for brunch. In the afternoon we went and bought a mattress for the crib(at Sears) and a closet organizer system and light fixture at Home Depot. I can't wait for Greg to finish all the 'construction' stuff in the nursery so I can get going with the fun stuff!

I also had my WinRho shot on Friday, not really a big deal, but another thing checked off the list, which was great. I had to go to the hospital where I'll be delivering to get it done so while I was there I registered as a patient and confirmed that I will have a private room. My insurance covers up to a semi private and for only $15/night more I could reserve a private, so I was happy to do that.

Still feeling really good. Had a day that I was really uncomfortable last week, just weird pressure and stuff, but to be honest it was probably just something I ate. I felt a ton better the next day. Still enjoying our fitness class, still waiting for some better weather so I can get out walking.

That's it, here are the 27 week pics.



No comments: