Wednesday, December 17, 2008

16w 4d, and 1 week until Christmas Eve!

I'm a day late this week, I took a sick day yesterday because I woke up feeling pretty nasty. Stomach was off a little and just really tired. I had a great 4 hour 'nap' with my kitty, and felt a million times better when I woke up this morning. It's amazing what a single day can do for you. I mean I probably could have come in yesterday but I would have been pretty much useless for the rest of the week, this way I feel re energized and hope to be very productive for the rest of the week.

One of the funny discoveries this week was a new bra size! lol Now I have to preface this by saying that I was a VERY flat chested person for a very long time. I probably could have went all the way through high school without wearing one. I went to university as a 32AA (that would be an 'almost a'), and it wasn't until the summer before my 3rd year that I finally made it to 32B. So I've had a hard time excepting that I'm not a small chested person anymore, as over the past few years I've slowly crept all the way up to a C. Not suprisingly, over the past couple of months even those bra's were starting to get tight. So this weekend I had to make a purchase I never thought I would make, 36D! lol It is really funny to tell you the truth, and these new couple of bras I've bought are amazingly comfortable!

I still have quite a bit of shopping to do, and am thinking of using banked time on Monday and Tuesday so that I can hit the stores while they aren't too busy. But we did get our tree up (much to our kitty's delight), and I am feeling in the holiday spirit. I'm really excited to go home next week and see all the family and my friends. Also just really excited to have some time off to just enjoy things.

No comments: