Thursday, December 11, 2008

First prenatal class

So we survived our first prenatal class. This was just kind of a general intro class, we'll continue with the other ones in March/April. It was cool to be in a room with other couples who are all around the same stage as us, it was funny to exchange stories etc. The funniest thing was when they split the husbands/wives up and had us answer some questions separately, the men just loved that.

My favorite part of the class was when they passed around little life like models of the fetus at different stages. I can't believe how big our baby is already, crazy! They were even weighted the same and everything, too bad I couldn't have one of those at home.

Greg did pretty well, he was a little distracted at times, but he made up for it on the drive home. We were discussing whether or not we should change the night of our classes so that we could be with friends of ours. I said that I thought he would want to be in a class with his friend, he responded with "I'm not having a baby with him". I thought that was pretty sweet. For all the times he pisses me off, he always comes back with something like that.

Oh, one more thing. We started trying to come up with names this week. So we both made lists, 20 boys, and 20 girls each, then exchanged lists. Not a single name matched up! This is going to be difficult!

2 weeks from today is Christmas Day!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad the first class went so well!

*Mandy* said...

Aww that is so exciting!!! Good Luck with the names, you have a few more months to narrow it down.