Tuesday, December 2, 2008

14w3d

So I guess this day has become my traditional belly pic/update day. Seems to be working out so I think I'll stick to it! I can't believe my bare belly pic! lol The clothed one is the way I feel I look, I really didn't think there was that much growth going on, I mean I know my clothes are tighter, but yikes!

I did actually suck it up and went to buy some clothes last night. I got a few pairs of pants, some long sleeve t's and a sweater. I actually ordered some things from ebay over the past week as well, but I honestly couldn't wait any longer. I was getting sick of walking out of the house feeling like I looked so gross. The shirt I'm wearing in the picture is actually a shirt from Thyme, a now and after shirt, so it will give me some room as the time goes on. One issue was the length of pants. I did find a pair of dress pants at Thyme that I'll be able to wear with heels but everything else is pointing towards flats for the next 6 months or so.

I got a lovely surprise this morning. After feeling great for the past couple of weeks, I had to run out of bed to throw up this morning. No idea where that came from, just a friendly reminder that things are still moving along down there I guess. I actually have my next appointment on Thursday, hopefully hear the heart beat again, otherwise just a regular check up. I have a few things to check in on, like the light headed/racing heart thing I've been getting every once in a while. As well as a (literal) pain in my butt. Thinking I'm going to have to check out a massage therapist to get that looked at. According to my home scale I'm up 1lb, so we'll see what her scale says.

That about sums things up I think. I'll likely have a quick update after my appointment on Thursday. Can't believe it's only 3 weeks until Christmas! woohoo!



14w3d

No comments: