Monday, June 27, 2011

12w

How far along? 12w1d

Total weight gain: Few lbs, not sure

Maternity clothes? Yeah, but I think the bloat is gone now, so time to bring on the real bump! lol

Feeling: Big time turnaround last week. It was on Wed I woke up and felt somewhat alive...it was fantastic! Still tired, but no where near as bad as it was.  Excited to enter into the 'fun' part of being pregnant.

Sleep: Hit and miss

Food cravings or aversions:  Loving my chocolate milk...and marshmallows...lol, weird eh?

Best moment this week: Realizing I was coming out of my m/s phase...amazing!!

Movement: There's something going on down there!

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss: I have really been craving a glass of red wine. I didn't have this issue last time, I think maybe it's just time of year.

What I’m nervous about:  First real appointment on Wednesday...just hope everything is okay.

What I am looking forward to this week: My appointment of course. And right after that I have a massage and chiro appointment...that will be awesome. Also a long weekend! Yay Canada Day!

Milestones & new this week...just feeling better, that's the big milestone, and making it to 12 weeks. Seemed so far away for so long!
post signature

No comments: