Monday, July 4, 2011

13w

How far along? 13w1d

Total weight gain: I think I'm going to go by my home scale, because it's a lot different than the Dr.'s, (6lbs!), and that is the one I've been using since the start...sooo 1st tri weight gain = 5lbs

Maternity clothes? Yeah, but so annoying that a lot of the shirts are so big, trying to find a happy medium.

Feeling: Much better! Yay. Still enjoying my sleep though...last night was another 8pm bedtime!

Sleep: Most of the time it's been great.

Food cravings or aversions:  Hasn't been an issue this week.  Now that the nausea has past it's time to start getting back on the healthy eating train though!

Best moment this week: Meeting my new nephew!! So cute! AND I heard the heart beat on Wednesday, that was awesome!

Movement: I swear I have felt something a couple of times...weird!

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss: Not much right now.

What I’m nervous about:  I'm feeling pretty settled right now.

What I am looking forward to this week: Trying to get caught up at work and home...being exhausted all the time is tough on the schedule.

Milestones & new this week  Entering the 2nd tri! woohoo!  and, I believe baby is the size of a peach..lol

post signature

No comments: