Monday, June 13, 2011

10w

How far along? 10w1d

Total weight gain: Few lbs, not sure

Maternity clothes? Yeah, and I'm feeling really frumpy, that annoying 'thick' look.

Feeling: Still yucky, I'm hoping and praying that 12 weeks will bring back some energy, I feel so mopey most of the time, getting frustrating.

Sleep: more would be good :(

Food cravings or aversions:  Nothing really, just random how one moment something sounds good, and the next ...yuck.

Best moment this week: nothing too exciting.

Movement: Nope

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss: enjoying getting dressed, and I really wanted a glass of red wine this weekend.

What I’m nervous about:  Having to go stay with the inlaws this weekend. I'd rather mope in my own house!

What I am looking forward to this week: hoping that everyday I'll feel a little better, and hopefully start getting some exercise in!

Milestones & new this week: Baby is the size of a prune! I'll be going to get blood work, make sure everything is on track.

Other updates?  Just have a chiro appointment this week, that usually makes me feel better. Trying really hard to get meals better organized. when I eat healthier I usually feel better overall.  That's about it!

post signature

No comments: