Tuesday, May 31, 2011

8w


How far along? 8w2d..hard to believe

Total weight gain: not really paying attention

Maternity clothes? pants? yep, I'm sure I could button my regular pants but it's so uncomfortable.

Feeling: This is kind of day to day/hour to hour.  I do think the diclectin is working, and I haven't been as spacey as I was last week, but still there are moments when I just want to go lie down throughout the day.

Sleep: Better, just never enough of it.

Food cravings or aversions:  Nothing in particular.  I've been drinking lots of chocolate milk, but I think that's just because I want to ! lol

Best moment this week: Telling my Mom, it's nice to be able to talk to her about things.

Movement: nope

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: Thankfully no

What I miss: Having the energy to keep up with Lyla

What I’m nervous about:  Dealing with all of our family this weekend.

What I am looking forward to this week: Lyla's birthday party! I can't believe she is going to be 2!

Milestones & new this week: I think we are now at the size of a raspberry...nothing else too exciting.

 In general I'm just kind of dopey.  I would love to just kind of sit around the house all day napping and snacking as I please.  Mornings, the getting up part have been tough. And I'm finding the afternoons at work really long. I've been trying to find reasons to get out of the office. I find if I'm busy and doing things it's not as bad.
post signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oooh, congratulations! I'm new here so I'm not sure if you already announced your pregnancy, but how exciting.

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/