Monday, May 9, 2011

5w

How far along? 5 weeks

Total weight gain: Still floating around normal...although the way I'm eating today...who knows!

Maternity clothes? Nope, surprisingly not to uncomfortable.

Feeling: Okay...feeling the fatigue/nausea here and there.

Sleep: Okay

Food cravings or aversions:  Just general, really hungry, then super full etc.

Best moment this week: Nothing too spectacular.

Movement:Nope

Gender: ??

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss: Not much.

What I’m nervous about:  Dealing with m/s and a VERY active toddler!

What I am looking forward to this week: Just moving along

Milestones & new this week: Baby is the size of an apple seed! I'll likely get in to see my Dr. this week.

I don't really love this format for my weekly updates, so I think I'm going to have to come up with something a little more exciting for next week!

post signature

No comments: