Monday, January 4, 2010

Lyla's first Christmas

I've always loved Christmas, but Christmas with our baby...unreal! We had such a good time. Of course I spoiled her...I couldn't help myself. But everything just seemed so much better. Having her at church, and seeing her playing with her cousins, it was just amazing.
Surrounded by her presents...I know I went crazy! lol




Now that I got a new computer she gets to finally play with the old one!

Our first family Christmas morning.

Playing with her cousin Noah (18 months)

My brother and his fiancee with Noah











We had a little trouble with sleeping, and I was scared it would carry over when we got home. But nope, she's right back to normal. Such a good girl!











Best present for me? (Besides watching Lyla enjoy everything so much!) A new lap top! yoohoo! Makes this so much easier.

No comments: