Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Shopping...another 'making it real' moment

Just made a couple of orders online that really do make things 'seem so real'. Very exited though!

Crib - Ikea GulliverDresser(that will act as changing table) - Ikea Aneboda, ordered two of these, not sure if they will go side by side to make a bigger storage surface or if one will go in the closet, we'll see once the room gets set up.Stroller - Bumble Ride Indie Seagrass . I never thought I would spend this much on a stroller, but after researching (a ton!) I realized that you get what you pay for. And in the end I would probably end up buying something else later once I realized my 'bargain' wasn't going to last very long. Finding a US based company that would ship to Canada for free was a fantastic bonus, so even after the ridiculous exchange rate was applied it was still $20 cheaper that any Canadian site that I found. Can't wait for this to arrive!

No comments: