Friday, February 20, 2009

99 days!

Wow, double digits. I remember a few weeks ago figuring out when I would get to 99 days and thinking how far away that is, and now I'm here. So crazy. Baby has been very active the last few days, it makes me smile every time.

The appointment with the new OB went really well. She wasn't even there when we arrived (delivering a baby I guess) but did a great job of getting every one through pretty quickly. It was a pretty regular appointment. I didn't get into a lot of questions or anything, I'll probably start a list of things to ask her for next time. One thing that surprised me was that I have to come back every two weeks now, that's crazy. The good thing is that they do have appointments later in the day so I won't have to miss work, and appointments are always on Wednesday (at the clinic I go to) so I'll know to keep that night open.

That' s it, just a quick update. Pretty tired today, looking forward to a quick nap when I get home..hopefully a little early today.

No comments: