Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feeling human...

I hate to actually put this in writing, because I know it can change in an instance, but I actually felt somewhat human this morning. I'll probably end up throwing up by the time I finish writing this entry, but I figured I should probably write about the positives along with the negatives. This past weekend was pretty good. We went curling Friday night, which was okay, I puked pretty bad before we left, so I was kind of light headed most of the time, but DH went and got me some water which helped, and we didn't stick around too long after, which is good, because I went home and puked for another while before going to bed.

Saturday we took things pretty easy, seeing as my car was in the shop I didn't have the chance to do a whole lot. You gotta love going to bed at 8:30 on a Saturday night! lol Sunday went to church, and then went to drop off a birthday present to our niece. They were on their way out to another birthday party so we went over to our friends' house and I went to a movie with my girlfriend while DH stayed and watched some football. (my God that popcorn was good!)
I didn't play volleyball Sunday night, or last night. I just don't think I have the energy to play for 2 hours straight right now. And if I have to throw up in the middle of a game, it just wouldn't be pretty. So I've booked off last weekend and the one coming up. I'll see how I feel after this weekend, and if I'm up to it I'll go back and play a couple more weeks before I tell everyone that I'm going to be out for the rest of the year.

Still pretty tired, bed between 8-9, although I do feel a little more rested in the mornings. Throwing up has become an every other day thing, more than an everyday thing, and I have been able to eat supper. God bless DH for making dinner for me, last night was soooo good! Haven't been as nauseous at work, but still have my moments. Clothes seem to be fitting okay, I've pulled out the old elastic a couple of afternoons, but the bloating seems to be a little more under control now. Weight? According to my scale at home I'm -5lbs, although I'm not puking as much I just don't seem to be able to eat as big portions anymore, now that I'm feeling a little better (knock on wood) I'm going to have to focus on getting some better quality food into me instead of just whatever works.

8w3d - Little one is the size of a wedding ring, that's a lot of growing!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you feeling a little bit better!