Wednesday, August 31, 2011

21w 3d

How far along? 21w3d

Maternity clothes?  Yep...last week for this question, seems a little silly now.

Feeling: Feeling pretty good this week. Have a massage and chiro appointment today..that should make me feel even better.

Sleep: Pretty good...slept like a rock last night!

Food cravings or aversions: anything sweet!

Best moment this week:  Date night with dh!

Movement: Lots...so fun

Gender:  team green!

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss:  I think I'm pretty happy right now

What I’m nervous about:  Doing okay right now.

What I am looking forward to this week: Finished up my work today...heading out on vacation tomorrow! So very very excited!

Milestones & new this week  Nothing really..definitely feeling the belly in the way more now.

This weeks bump pic..feeling good :)


post signature

No comments: