Wednesday, August 3, 2011

17w

How far along? 17w13...oops falling behind on this one!

Total weight gain:  I'm guessing about 10lbs

Maternity clothes?  yep, that's a given...probably can get rid of this question now :)

Feeling: Pretty good most of the time, still get a little tired here and there. Part of that is because getting comfortable is getting tougher.

Sleep: Pretty good, just need to figure out the right pillow configuration!

Food cravings or aversions: Nope, nothing too serious...still loving my chocolate milk!

Best moment this week:  The best moment is going to be when I get home today! I finally called a cleaning service...I'm so excited to go home to a clean house!  Also swimming with the family on Sunday. Felt so great!

Movement: Haven't felt a lot...looking forward to that!

Gender:  team green!

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss:  Being comfortable, I feel like I'm constantly adjusting.

What I’m nervous about:  Doing okay right now.

What I am looking forward to this week: A 3 day week! Yay!

Milestones & new this week  Not too much, this kiddo is growing for sure, but I kind of feel like I'm just on cruise control now.

This weeks bump pic: Still feeling 'thick'..not so much pregnant.


post signature

No comments: