Friday, August 26, 2011

20 weeks! Half way!

How far along? 20w5d...poor baby #2...I promise mommy loves you just as much as your sister!


Maternity clothes?  Yes, and very comfortable

Feeling: I hate saying it, but I'm achy and sore most of the time...and it sucks! but overall feeling pretty good.

Sleep: Not too bad...nice flat pillow under my belly and I'm all set

Food cravings or aversions: Food in general :)

Best moment this week:  We had our A/S...all is good, baby was adorable of course! lol

Movement: Quite a bit...loving it

Gender:  team green! (but dh is starting to waver...hmmm, we'll see)

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss:  Nothing right now

What I’m nervous about:  Doing okay right now.

What I am looking forward to this week: Only 1 more week until vacation! Yay

Milestones & new this week  Half way! OMG how did that happen? This is going so quickly!

This weeks bump pic: Starting to really see it now!



post signature

No comments: