Friday, November 19, 2010

Holidays are coming! First step?

I LOVE the holidays, I always have. But now that I have a little one, it takes on a whole new meaning.  I can't wait to share our excitement with everyone else too! It's Christmas card time!

I think was about a month ago that I started looking into what cards to pick. We had our family pictures done, and so I had to wait til they were done before I could do the final design. After looking at all the different suppliers online, and reading lots of revues, I came to the decision that the best quality and selection are with Shutterfly!

The only problem now is picking a card, there are so many amazing designs! Check them out!  While waiting to order my cards I also played around with a lot of other products available on the site. In particular the photo books are fantastic, and I plan to order a couple as a Christmas present to me!

Don't celebrate Christmas? Not a problem...they have New Year's cards too.  Such a great idea.

So go check it out, and hey, if you are a blogger too, you can get 50 FREE CARDS! Seriously, you can't go wrong!  Off to make my final selection.


No comments: