Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things I love < A series >

I love stuff...I love researching stuff...it's an addiction. But I figure there has to be some good that comes from it.  Before I was even  TTC  I studied fertility friend like it was nobody's business.  Then came cloth diapers. Then once I got pregnant...watch out. From strollers to car seats, cribs and curtains. you name it, I knew ALL about it.

So I figured I should share some of that knowledge for everyone.  IRL I have friends who don't even bother looking into things themselves. One of my gf asked me "so, what carseat are we buying?" lol  So I figured I would start with the things I've actually researched and purchased for myself. And then I'll probably just start listing some of my 'wish list' stuff too.

Any products you are particularly interested in? Let me know...I'll see what I can do!

No comments: