Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting out!

Summer is still in full swing, we have had such a fabulous summer of weather, and one of my favorite things about it is being able to be outside.  I'm also so happy that my girl has decided that she wants to be outside too!  When we get home from work/babysitters she heads straight for the sand box!  The first few times I showed it to her she just wanted to stand next to it and pick up sand to eat...but now, she climbs right in.


Today we took a drive downtown to check out the Busker festival on the water front.  It was Lyla's first time there, so of course she had to try the Cows ice cream...okay, maybe I liked it too.  But she absolutely loved it.  Being there among all the thousands of people it really made me thankful for our Ergo.  So many people were struggling to get the big crowds with their huge strollers, or trying to push a little umbrella stroller over the steps here and there.  Greg carried her, and she loved every minute.




Week 1 - 2/5


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you all had such a nice day out!