Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Party!

My baby girl is one...unbelievable, we had such a fantastic day.  Just watching all the little people toddle and crawl around, stealing toys from one another and laughing, it was amazing.  My sister looked around and said "all you people have been doing for 2 years is having babies!"...so true.  Lyla had a quickie 45 minute nap, but was in fine form, and looking so beautiful, such a big girl.

I did my best to pull together a pink and green theme, and some family helped with salads, so there was so much yummy food.


 Loved these super easy to make wreaths, got the idea from Mrs.Forestes' blog.


Made my own cupcake stand, and flags, super cute!


The best birthday cake ever! My SIL is a chef and I sent her our invitation ....


and she made this! Amazing!



Lyla loved being with all our friends and family.  (notice the 'L' clip? I made that the night before!)


Happy Girl with her Daddy


Loving her new swing from her Grandparents


I thought I would be weepy and sad, but really it was just a fun day.  I loved having so many people around who love our girl.  

Last but not least...I think this just about sums everything up!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast!!