Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nursery....pretty much complete!

Love the DREAM letters on the wall...thanks Auntie Pam! She got those for baby for Christmas and they really fit the colors and feel of the room.
Our huge and not so attractive but oh so comfortable chair! I'm sure baby and I are going to be spending a lot of quality time in that chair over the coming months!

Love the crib set and and the light, and I'm so happy with how the wall turned out, DH did such a great job!

This picture does a great job of showing how bright this room is, I love all the light that comes in there it makes it so cheery!

I don't think you can read the quote but it says "Every good and perfect gift comes from above...". It was a pita to put up, but I love it! And I know the picture frames are crooked, I have to adjust the ribbons!


Don't mind the dirty carpet...needs a good vacuuming, as Ella loves to roll around on it!

And that's it, so excited to have it complete...well except for the baby of course!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww, it really turned out great!

Silvina said...

It looks so pretty! I love all the colors.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE it. I love the crib and bedding. I almost ordered that bedding myself! I love the white furniture.

You have great taste!