Wednesday, May 27, 2009

39 Weeks

I really have no excuse for not keeping up the blog. I've been home for 1.5 weeks now, cleaning up a storm, trying to eat healthy/walk and getting ready for this baby to come home! I've been feeling a lot more uncomfortable, but I still have times when I feel great so I'm not sure if anything is really happening. I'm heading to the Dr. at 6:45 tonight to see what's up. I think I will be fine with whatever she tells me, I just want to know something. If she says nothing is going on that's fine, at least I won't be over analyzing every little twinge.

Sleeping has become a lot more difficult. I know I can't complain because I got off really easy in the beginning. I slept through the night almost the whole pregnancy. Now I"m up 3-4 times a night, and then when I wake up around 5ish I don't go back to sleep. Walking when I get up in the middle of the night is really painful, so is rolling over.

I'm feeling more and more in need of having dh around. I just want to sit close to him and feel much better when he's around. He's been so great, constantly asking how I'm feeling, and I feel him getting more and more attached to the baby. He's told him/her that it's time to come out a few times. We got to visit with our friends newborn last week and on the way home he just said 'it's time to come out now'. Seeing my big strong husband holding that tiny little baby was amazing, and I can't wait to see him holding our little one.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your almost there! I remember with my first how crazy I was with cleaning and organizing!