Tuesday, May 12, 2009

37 Weeks, Full Term!

I know I keep saying how unbelievable this is, but it is so true. I only have 3 days of work left, and then I'm off for a whole year! That is really hard to grasp. I mean since I graduated in 2003 I've been working 49+ weeks out of the year and now nothing? So strange. Not that I'm complaining, I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to spend this first year with my baby full time, I know not everyone has that gift, but it's going to take some getting used to.

Still feeling pretty good, the pelvic pain is getting worse, but once I'm up and moving for the day it seems to get a lot better. I'm also getting pretty tired again, but thankfully it's interspersed with bursts of energy so I have been getting some things done. Including some more shopping! (I"m spending way too much money!)

I just got an order in the mail yesterday, an Ergo Carrier, Hotsling, and some cloth diapers.

The Ergo, is black with 'retro lining'. I also got the infant insert so we can use it right away.


The hotsling is 'Full Bloom', I'm excited to have this for the early days, it will be a great way to keep the baby with me if he/she is fussy but still have my hands free.


Finally, I added a few things to my CD stash, a couple of XS thirsties covers, since all I have are size small. 2 Bum Genius XS (So ridiculously cute!) and a size small fuzzi bunz just to try, although it seems pretty big, so I'm not sure how soon I'll get to use it. This is added to my prefolds (36 infant sized) and 4 KLO, as well as 4 other fitteds called Sugar Peas.

This is becoming a crazy long entry, so I should wrap it up! Here are this week's pics.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on 37 weeks! How exciting! I am 24 weeks today and I can't believe how fast it is going by!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!