Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quick Update...and 12 week belly pic

I really can't believe I am at 12 weeks already, time is absolutely flying. Big changes this week are the limited number of pairs of paints that I can wear. I dug out a pair of linen draw string pants...heaven. But other than that I just have a few pairs of low rise pants that I can wear without leaving them unbuttoned all day. I do get a mileage check this week so I think I may have to suck it up and go buy a couple pairs of comfy pants. I plan on telling work next week, so after that I won't be too worried about wearing the mat pants to work.

Feeling pretty good. Think my weight is starting to creep up. It's hard to tell since my weight fluctuates so much normally anyway. I guess I'll just go by what the Dr.'s scale says. Only got sick once last week, and besides a little gagging I've been feeling pretty good. Actually able to stay up until 10pm again! Woohoo! Greg has been going to bed before me some nights.

Another success in our house is that Greg finished painting the basement! So exciting, and he moved the furniture around so that it seems like we have a ton more space! I know it's early to worry about it, but we had no floor room before (huge coffee table and sectional), and I was wondering where we would let baby play on the floor, well I don't think that's what he was thinking about, but it looks great.

So here is the first photo evidence that somethings going on in there! To be honest, I think it's just my normal little pooch (that I've had FOREVER!) getting pushed out a little bit, but it's a start. I'm sure I'll be very happy to get back to that pooch someday.

And...37 days 'til Christmas! So exciting!


12w3d

No comments: