Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time really flies...

I can't believe how much time has passed since I had a chance to write. Although I have been doing some actual journaling which has been a big part of my life lately. I've recently had a pretty hard uphill battle with anxiety and panic attacks. Looking back I can't believe that I've made it to this point, there were some scary moments, some long days and nights. But with the amazing support of family and friends I have been making some steady progress up this 'mountain' and am taking every opportunity to reflect and be thankful for the way things are going. Not 100% by any means, but I'm getting there.

The biggest support through all of this has been my Mom, I would not have made it without her, she was amazing, and continues to be. We've been talking everyday and she constantly helps me see that everything happens for a reason, so I continue to search for meaning in everything. My biggest discovery this week is that I have been looking for an end to all of this, instead I need to be looking at all of this as a process that I'm going through, and that is the reward. Learning new skills, finding appreciation for things I hadn't noticed, there are so many learning moments.

Who knows, maybe I'll even learn to blog more regularly...

Thanks Mom

No comments: