Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites!

Number 1 comes from my hubby.  Last night I was out at a friends house until pretty late, when I came in I new he was sound asleep, and had been for quite a while.  But as soon as I got in bed he rolled over and snuggled right up to me.  Still sound asleep.  He is ALWAYS hot, I'm ALWAYS cold, so there's nothing better than getting snuggled so sleep.  Love him!

Number 2 is from my dear Lyla (shocker I know!).  Right now one of her favorite things to do....is sit.  Yep, sit on the floor, sit on one of her chairs, even on the radiator (not on obviously).  When we were at my Mom's last week she was kind of walking around backwards, and we were all wondering what she was doing.  We were all sitting at the table and she was 'looking for a place to sit'.  At one point she just leaned back against the wall and squatted down into a sitting position.  So freakin' cute!

Happy Friday!



No comments: