Sunday, April 26, 2009

Super late, and no pics!

I just finished my last really busy week at work and am really behind on keeping up with my news. I had to put on a volunteer recognition dinner on Friday night, so the whole week was full of getting that ready. But there was lots of other things going on this week too. I hit 34 weeks (pics taken, just not posted...I'll get to that tomorrow), had our hospital tour, which went really well. And I booked maternity pics for next weekend. Very excited about that. I was putting it off because I was feeling bad about spending money on pics of us when I know we will want pics of the baby later. But I found a photographer who offers a package that can be split into 2, 1 hour maternity and then 1 hour of newborn pics. Perfect! So that will be next weekend.

I also had my shower yesterday! My sister hosted at her house and it was really fun. I'll be getting pics from her later this week too so that I can post those. One of my goals for today is to get pics of some of the gifts too so that I can remember what we got from everybody.

I'm out of my office for work the next couple of days, but then I just have 3-4 day weeks left and I'm on mat leave! So excited. Just want to get things done. Enjoying some beautiful spring weather, and hopefully a pretty lazy day today.

No comments: