Tuesday, April 7, 2009

32 Weeks...8 months...8 weeks left to go

As if I didn't realize how real this was getting on my own, every random co worker thinks it necessary to lay a 'not long now' comment on me just about daily. Really? I hadn't noticed. We had our L&D 'medical intervention' class last night, pretty eye opening. Great instructor who was able to answer all my questions. I think dh even learned some things.

Not a lot of other news this week. I'm sure I'll think of other things later. But for now, feeling pretty good. A little more sensitive to what I"m eating, just have to think about it a little bit, and feeling more tired. Sleep has become a lot more important these days. This week shouldn't be too bad, only working until Wednesday, and then I'm taking a week (Thursday-Wednesday) off. Looking forward to the break and getting some things done around the house. Lots of church (Easter) and probably dinner in Antigonish on Sunday, but mainly just enjoying the break.

No comments: