Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 month well baby visit

We had a great visit with our Dr. yesterday.  Lyla is right on track!

17lbs 4 oz (20th percentile)
50th for weight
65th for head (yep, big head!)

I also found out that I can start her on whole milk in about a months time. I wasn't sure what we were going to do once I went back to work.  But I'll start with the milk in a sippy cup during the day and continue nursing at night and in the morning once I go to work.  Should be interesting!

Poor baby is pretty sick right now though, with a nasty cold.  I hate wiping her nose all the time, she hates it even more!  She had a rough night last night but I'm hoping tonight goes better.  She hasn't made a peep since I put her down and I'd love a full night of sleep tonight!

I've been terrible with pictures the past month, so we'll have to have a little photoshoot tomorrow so I can post some new pics!

No comments: